In order to participate in the Praski Half Marathon in Warsaw, one should meet the following rules:
- Open a Participant account by filling out a registration form containing personal and contact information.
- In order to participate in one of the additional classifications, one should fill out additional spaces in the registration form such as type of disability or the name of a club or company.
- Once the registration form is filled out, the account is opened and an email containing a password is generated and sent. To complete the registration, one should submit the entry fee. To do that, one must choose the appropriate option on the list of users assigned to the account.
- Once the registration form is filled out, the account is opened and an email containing a password is generated and sent.
- In the fee subpage one must choose the potentially applicable option and then chose “Submit Entry Fee”.
- We are then redirected to payu.pl where we choose a payment method.
- After the completion of this process, the browser automatically redirects us back to the site of the run and information about the status of the registration will appear (depending on the payment method – a bank transfer can reach its destination in an instant or in up to three business days).
- In order to pick up the starter pack, one must print the Participant’s registration confirmation, which will be activated by the Organizers no later than two weeks before the run. The print out will guarantee the information necessary to verify the Participant during the process of picking up his or her Starter Pack, along with additional information, and space for a signature, which will confirm the personal data processing of the Participant’s image and the declaration that the Participant has no health problems that should prevent him from taking part in the Half Marathon. The possibility to print the confirmations occurs later in time than the registration, in order to ensure that the organizational information contained within, remains accurate.