Terms of the 4F Praska Five
edition 31st August 2019
- The Organizer of the 4F Piątka Praska, hereafter, the Run, based on an entrusting from the Marketing Agency Storm Sławomir Szczęsny, is, the Warsaw Runner’s Club, entered in the National Court Register 0000478277, located at Myśliwiecka 9, 00-459, Warsaw (Organizer).
- The Marketing Agency Storm Sławomir Szczęsny entered in the Register of Business Activity NIP 125-003-94-23, located at Sulejkowska 35/12, 04-129, Warsaw the entity responsible for securing other benefits of the participants.
II. Titular Partner
- The titular Partner of the Run is OTCF limited liability company in Poland, located on Ochota 14, 32-020 Wieliczka, registered in the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Cracow, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000146990, NIP: 945-197-84-51.
- Popularization of running as the simplest form of sport and recreational activity.
- Promoting physical activity and a healthy lifestyle.
- Promoting Warsaw as a runner-friendly city.
- Providing a field for competition for the runners.
- Building the idea of volunteering.
IV. The date and location
- The Run will take place on August 31st 2019 in Warsaw.
- The location of start and finish, exact time of the start, and a detailed route of the Run will be published on the event’s website (hereafter: the “Website”) no later than on July 31st 2018.
- The length of the course is 5 km.
- The course will be approved by PZLA.
- The course will be marked every one kilometer.
- The Participants (hereafter: the “Participants”) will line up on the starting line in the zones assigned to them by the Organizers, based on the declared times submitted during registration. Information about the zone division is on the Website.
- Time will be taken by an electronic system placed in the starting numbers in form of a chip. The final ranking will be based on the net time (with the exception of the first 50 runners).
- The time and location of the Run may be changed, as well as cancelled as a result of circumstances that could not be predicted at the time of the publication of these Terms or as a result of a higher power (e.g. inclement weather conditions, or decisions from law enforcement or the medical crew). In case of a cancellation through the fault of the Organizers, they are responsible only for returning the entry fee to the Participants, which is discussed in Chapter IX, point 1 of these Terms (hereafter: “Entry Fee”).
V. Time Limit
- The time limit for getting through the course is 45 minutes.
- The Participants of the Run who 45 minutes after the gun do not reach the finish line but have passed the 4 km checkpoint will receive an extra 10 minutes to finish the race. Others are obligated to discontinue the run and to get off the course or board a shuttle bus labeled “End of the Race”.
VI. Refreshing point
- Refreshment area with water will be placed on the finish line.
VII. Participation conditions
- All Participants of the Run must be born no later than on 31.08.2005, which means they will be at least 14 on the day of the event.
- For safety reasons people using bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, and other mechanical devices are prohibited from entering the race without a written permit from the Organizers. Running with animals is also prohibited. Participating with running poles (trek poles and Nordic Walking) and with baby strollers is prohibited due to the character of the event.
- Setting up an individual account and filling out of the registration form (hereafter: “Registration Form”) on the Website, accepting these Terms and making the payment of the Entry Fee are conditions for participation.
- A condition for participation in the 4F Praska Five is also to agree to the recording by the Organizer of the course of the 4F Praska Five for the purpose of documenting it or for advertising and promotional purposes. The Organizer and entities cooperating with Organizer as part of the event, in particular Sponsors and Partners can use such recording or photographs, or fragments thereof, including those depicting the image of the Participant or another person present at the venue of the event without any time or territorial constraints, without any obligation to pay remuneration for the usage of the image, in all fields of use, including those specified in article 50 of the Act on copyright and related rights, in particular by its fixation, multiplication, trade, and dissemination.
- In case of registration of minors, a statement from a parent of legal guardian will additionally be required (hereafter: “Statement from Parent or Legal Guardian”) regarding the child’s ability to participate in athletic and recreational events with a signature of a parent of a legal guardian, expressing consent for the participation of the minor in the Run for which they take responsibility.
- The Organizer determines the limit of Participants on 3 000 paid enrollments. In case the event reaches capacity level it will be closed.
- The starting numbers are assigned in the order that registrations are received, with the exception of the first 100 numbers intended for entities cooperating with the Organizer as part of the event, in particular Sponsors and Partners.
- During the race, all Participants must wear the starting number attached to the front of their running shirts. Covering the starting number, in part or in its entirety, or any modifications to it (cutting, bending etc.) is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, passing the number to another person is also prohibited.Transferring the start number to another person will result in disqualification of the Participant.
- Being on the course of the Run without a starting number is prohibited. Such individuals will be asked to leave the course by the staff of the race.
- Bringing items that can be deemed dangerous to other Participants to the course is prohibited. Bringing performance enhancing drugs, illegal substances, and alcoholic beverages. Any persons in whom these substances are detected prior to the race, will not be allowed to start.
- Not following these Terms, particularly shortening of the course by running onto curbs, sidewalks and other parts of roads that are not part of the course can result in a disqualification. The same applies to violations of points 8, 9 and 10 above.
- During the event participants must follow instructions given from all event officials including the persons responsible for safety, security services, medical personnel and persons acting on behalf of the organizer.throughout the duration of the event.
- The Organizer would like to direct the attention of the Participants to the multiple dangers that arise from participating in an athletic event which requires a high degree of physical effort, which can include the loss of life or health. The Organizers thus encourage all Participants, depending on their age and physical condition to conduct the appropriate medical tests and consultations before and during the Run.
- By accepting these Terms the Participants acknowledge that they have no health problems that should prevent him or her from participating in the Run.
- Free medical help will be available on the course of the Run. It will be provided by a medical company with whom the Organizers have an agreement. The emergency number 887 102 102 is a telephone to the Operating Center where medical calls are received in order to help participants needing such help. It is recommended to use the above mentioned emergency telephone number for the benefit of the Participant.
- The medical team decision about the continuation of the race are final not appealable.
- The Organizers agree to have the appropriate insurance required by law
- The Participants of the Run are bound by PZLA rules as well as these Terms.
- In order to enter the Run one must fill out the Registration Form available on the Website with personal information and contact information.
- After filling out applicable fields of the Registration Form in registration panel a Participant’s account will be created. To finalize the registration, one must make a payment of the Entry Fee (see chapter IX, point 1-4 of these Terms).After making the payment for the Entry Fee, an e-mail will be sent out with the automatically assigned starting number. If this e-mail is not received (e.g. due to technical problems, wrong e-mail address, or is placed in the spam folder) the status of the registration may be checked after logging on to the account in the system or by checking the startup list.
- In order to pick up the Starter Pack (see also chapter IX, points 9-10 of these Terms), one must print the Participant’s registration confirmation.Print out will be available in Participant`s account or in the startup list. The print out will guarantee the information necessary to verify the Participant during the process of picking up his or her Starter Pack, along with additional information, and space for a signature, which will confirm the personal data processing of the Participant’s image and the declaration that the Participant has no health problems that should prevent him from taking part in the Run. The possibility to print the confirmations occurs later in time than the registration, in order to ensure that the organizational information contained within, remains accurate.
IX. Entry Fee and picking up the Starter Pack
- Participation in the Run is related to the obligation of making a payment for the Entry Fee. There are three Entry Fee ranges:I range – – for assigned start numbers from 101 to 1500 it is: 59 PLN
– II range – for assigned start numbers from 1501 to 2500 it is: 69 PLN
– III range – for assigned start numbers from 2501 to 3000 it is 79 PLN.
- If a Participant makes a payment on the Website, the zloty (PLN) is the only accepted currency. Transactions are made through Platnosci.pl, operated by PayU S.A. located in Poznan based on separate Terms created by PayU S.A.
- After making the payment for the Entry Fee, its return and transfer to the next edition of the event is not possible with the exception of situations described in these Terms and the law.
- The Organizer accepts the possibility of transferring the Entry Fee to another Participant after prior contact with the Organizer. The transfer of the Fee referred to in the preceding sentence may be made no later than 21st August 2019. After that time, there is no possibility of transferring the Entry Fee. In order to transfer the Entry Fee, the Participant declaring the transfer of the Entry Fee to another person must send a request to transfer the Fee to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the name and starting number of the person who resigns and the name and date of birth of the person for whom the Entry Fee is to be reassigned. Participant to be redeemed must no later than 21st August 2019: set up his/her own account in the Registration Form and pay the fee of 20 PLN as operating expense to the bank account number provided by the Organizer. The deadline for payment is the date of receipt of funds into the Organizer’s account.
- The receipt of the fee is the appearance of the starting number with the name of the Participant on the startup list on bmwpolmaratonpraski.pl. If after one day after the payment the start number does not appear, the Participant is obliged to immediately contact the organizer by e-mail: email@example.com.
- For the Entry Fee for the group:a) Each member of the group must set up individual account by completing the Registration Form giving consistent the name of the group in applicable field.b)The coordinator of the group must send to firstname.lastname@example.org the list of all registered in the system Participants along with following information of each Participant:
– Identification number – presented in Ustawienia/Moje Konto,
– Name and Surname,
– Date of birth or e-mail address,
– The name of the group/company,
– Pro-forma invoice data together with email address it should be sent to.
- Before sending mentioned above list with Participants, the Coordinator must ensure that each Participant has created an account in the system. Otherwise, it will not be possible to assign starting numbers.
- After receiving the payment, the Organizer will assign the starting numbers to the reported and registered in the system group participants.
- The Registration Fee is a fee for participation in the Run, designated among others toward covering the costs related to the organization of the Run.
- The participants of the Run receive, in the Starter Pack, inter alia, a commemorative T-shirt, hereafter referred to as “T-shirt”. The size of the T-shirt is selected by the Participant during the process of filling out the Registration Form. The selected size will be assigned to the Participant when the payment of the Registration Fee is received on the Organizers’ account. Organizers would like to inform about the limited supply of particular sizes and cannot guarantee full availability to each Participant at the time of registration.
- Picking up the Starter Packs will take place at a location and time specified by the Organizers. In order to pick up the Starter Pack, one must posses proof of identification with information matching that given during registration, as well as the printed and signed confirmation of registration (available after logging into your account in the system). Minors must additionally possess a Statement from a parent or legal guardian regarding the child’s ability to participate in athletic and recreational events signed by a parent or legal guardian. Its content can be found on the Website.
- Starter Packs unclaimed at the Event Office within the designated time limits will not be sent nor handed over at a later date.
- The Organizers will provide a drop off place where Participants will be able to leave their personal belongings. The Run Participants will receive, as part of the Starter Pack, a sack marked with their starting number, which allows them to deposit their things. Retreating your belongings will require the starting number. It is not possible to deposit valuable belongings and identification.
X. Classification and awards
- During the Run will be kept general classification with a gender division.
- All Participants who finish the race will receive a medal and a certificate of completion of the Run available for print on the Website.
- Top 3 finishers among men and women in the general classification will receive cups.
- Prizes unclaimed during decoration can be collected at the Organizer’s office up to three months after the event, after prior contact with the Organizer.
- The Organizer may introduce additional classification and prizes.
- The unofficial results will be posted on the datasport.pl website directly after the Run.
- The official results of the Run will be posted no later than 15 days after the event ends.
- The certificate of completion of the 4F Praska Five will be available for self printing at the Participant’s account after posting the official results no later than 15 days after the event ends.
- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of May 10th, 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 is Agencja Reklamowa Storm Sławomir Szczęsny, entered into the registry of businesses, with its registered seat in Warsaw (postal code: 04-129), ul. Sulejkowska 25/12, tax identification number (NIP): 125-00394-23 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
- When registering, the user (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) should consent to the placement of his/her personal data in the Administrator’s database and for data processing for the purposes of the evet (consent is done by ticking the appropriate box during registration). Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to their processing makes it impossible to take part in the event.
- The Administrator processes the personal data of the User which are necessary for the proper execution of the contract in accordance with the Act on rendering electronic services dated July 18th, 2002 and pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point a) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. The personal data of the Participants are processed with the observance of the safety rules required by the Act on personal data protection dated May 10th, 2018.
- The Administrator in each case determines the data which are necessary to render electronic services. The Controller may process the following personal data, the list of which may differ depending on the type of services rendered: last name and first names; address of residence or stay; correspondence address; e-mail address; landline or mobile phone number; gender; date of birth.
- The User has the right to access their data and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing. The User’s data may be transferred to cooperating entities during the implementation of events and related actions based on relevant entrustment agreements.
- Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to carry out the event and its subsequent editions.
- The User has the right to submit a complaint to PUODO when he / she considers that the processing of personal data concerning the Participant violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
- The Administrator processes the personal data of the User for marketing purposes, including for the purpose of sending a newsletter to the User which may include information on the event and the current progress of organisation or about products and services offered to the Participants of the Run by the partners and sponsors, exclusively with the Participant’s consent (agreeing takes place by means of checking a relevant box during the registration).
- The Administrator ensures that the data related to the payment process, i.e., credit card numbers and data, as well as online banking account access codes are not recorded by the Controller. In order to secure confidential data, the transactions conducted via an external online payment system are encrypted.
- The Administrator may transmit the personal data or make them available exclusively to those entities or persons (e.g., volunteers handing out packages) who are performing, under instructions of the organiser, activities related to the organisation and the course of the event, exclusively within the scope that is necessary for the event to take place.
- The personal data of the participants may be made available to the entities cooperating with the Organizer as part of the execution of the of the run, in particular Sponsors and Partners – this refers to the image of the Participant recorded by the Organizer in the photos taken during the run.
XII. Final remarks
- Anti-doping tests. The Organizers reserve the right to use random doping tests. The potential subjects to this test will be the top 3 finishers in the male and female races.
- Pursuant to Art. 38 pt. 12 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Dz.U.2014.827), the Participant does not have the right to withdraw from the contract.
- Written protests concerning the results of the Run may be submitted in particular by email to the Organizer’s address (email@example.com) or by registered letter to the Organizer’s address (00-459 Warsaw, Myśliwiecka 9), with the inscription “Protest” up to 3 days after the end of the event. Protests will be considered within 3 days of their receipt. The final and official results will be published no later than 15 days after the event.
- Complaints regarding the Run (hereafter: “Complaints”) can be sent to the Organizers’ by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post via registered letter sent to the Organizers’ office with “Protest” or “Complaint” visible on the envelope, up to 3 days from the day of the Run. The Complaints will be looked into within 14 days after they are received.